Internal Sales Executive – German of French Speaking – Plastics – Lancashire – Ref 2497/4
Our client is a global leader in the design, development and manufacture of acrylic-based products with manufacturing, sales and distribution capabilities across EMEA, The Americas and Asia Pacific, they are the energy and driving force behind some of the world’s best known branded acrylic products, which make a significant contribution to a wide range of growing sectors and geographic markets.
They have a great opportunity for a German or French speaking Internal Sales Executive to pro-actively research and prospect into new customers, develop sales opportunities and retain existing business whilst providing an exceptional level of customer care in order to achieve sales targets by volume and gross margin for designated territory/s.
• Build & manage the sales pipeline for all customers (full pre-sales, sales & after-sales) in conjunction with the Sales Professionals controlling costs.
• To pro-actively achieve sales targets by value / volume / gross margin for designated territory.
• Research & prospect for new customers and develop sales opportunities by monitoring and growing the customer base.
• Chase customers on shortfalls for orders v’s forecast and negotiate over forecasts with the materials team.
• Compile and maintain customer profiles, price lists, rebates, leads and quotes in the CRM system. Document and co-ordinate through to resolution all customer complaints.
• Manage all general sales and technical enquiries that come into the Sales Office to provide a high and professional level of customer support.
• Take into account export and VAT implications relevant within the sales pipeline in order to fully agree the terms of sale with customers in accordance with current procedures.
• Additional duties in support of the entire sales process as requested and provide cover for the Sales Support roles.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Passion, drive and ability to deliver sales and identify opportunities with good influencing and thinking capabilities.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills combined with tenacity.
• Excellent team-player with a can-do positive attitude with a flexible approach.
• Possess a good understanding of working within different cultural environments.
• An outgoing, professional and personable style with the ability to develop strong and lasting relationships with customers and new contacts.
• Good organisation and planning skills.
• Experience of using the SAP ERP system
• Strong understanding of export and VAT implications within the sales pipeline with high consideration for complex freight arrangements and awareness of impact on VDE’s
• Fluent in German or French as well as English.
Our Client is offering and attractive salary package.
How To Apply
Please send in a covering letter and CV to email@example.com.
Whitehall is the Recruitment Specialist for the Chemical, Polymer, Coatings and Life Science based Industries.